The Miracle of Moringa Tree Leaves (Moringa Oleifera), commonly called the 'drumstick tree", and 'horseradish tree' is native to India but has been planted around the world and is naturalised in many countries. Moringa is one of the most powerful health enhancing plants. While many things found in nature can have one or two health benefits, Moringa has many. India's ancient tradition of Ayurvedic medicine sites 300 diseases that are treated with the leaves of the Moringa tree. Recent scientific research has proven that these humble leaves are in fact a powerhouse of nutritional value.
Moringa Leaf Powder is a nutritional superfood that offers over 90 essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Moringa is actually called "The Miracle Tree" due to the intense nutritional properties of the leaves and pods of this incredible tree.
Moringa Leaf Powder Provides:
- A Rich Source of Fibre.
- Vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B3, B12, C.
- Minerals: Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Potassium, Zinc and Copper.
Approved Health Benefit of Moringa Leaf Powder *
Micronutrients in Moringa Powder contribute to:
- iron absorption & metabolism
- improvement of skin health
- maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- maintenance of connective tissues
- immune system support
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- healthy gums
- normal function of cartilage
- nervous system support
- regeneration of reduced form of vitamin E
- promotion of the cardiovascular health
- maintenance of normal blood pressure
- healthy blood coagulation
- maintenance of healthy digestive system
- protein synthesis
- oxygen transport in the body
- normal DNA synthesis
- fertility and reproduction
- metabolism of vitamin A & fatty acids
- normal testosterone levels in the blood
- healthy vision
- process of cell division & specialisation
- healthy blood vessels
- maintenance of bones & teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- normal psychological function
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- maintenance of red blood cells
- normal muscle function
- normal function of cell membranes
- normal cognitive function
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- acid-base & carbohydrate metabolism
- macronutrient metabolism
- maintenance of normal hair & nails
* These approved health benefits are based on the detailed nutritional composition of the product we supply. These health
benefits may not be applicable to similar products from other suppliers.
Use in cooking to thicken stews, sauces and curries; sprinkle on salads or add to a green blend.
Practical Uses of Moringa Leaf Powder
A dosage of just two or three spoonfuls of Moringa powder provides a substantial amount This means a moderate daily dose of Moringa provides you with a healthy amount of daily nutrients that your body can use with maximum efficiency.