Organic Maca Powder is produced to the highest standards, following the same farming practices that have been used locally in Peru for generations. Maca has been eaten in Peru for thousands of years and its reputation and enduring popularity today speaks for itself.
Known benefits and uses of Maca Powder
- Maca powder boasts many beneficial nutrients including lots of the B vitamins, namely B1, B2, C & E.
- Maca also contains calcium and vitamin C.
- Maca also contains alkaloids, fatty acids and sterols.
- Certified Organic by the UK Soil Association.
- It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The vast majority of people today eat foods that is lower in minerals than our wild foods of yesteryear.
How much should I take?
It depends on what you want to achieve. Try taking enough until it doesn't taste good any more for the first few days - this will ensure you give your body a kick-start. 1-8 teaspoons per day is possible and you will quickly "feel" how much you want, and can have more than this amount if you feel you need it.
There is no evidence of adverse reactions with maca.