Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is needed for many body functions including normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal skin and vision, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This Vitamin B2 provides 50mg in capsule form.
- Riboflavin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Riboflavin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and red blood cells
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Riboflavin contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Riboflavin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat