Greenlife Additional Information - Returns
- You must notify us of any returns via e-mail or phone within 14 days after your products have been delivered. You should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation of order/return.
- Unless the item is faulty, the products must be returned at your own expense. Your order will be refunded only when the items have been received by us in their original condition. To ensure we receive delivery we recommend that you pack the item safely and use a Recorded or Special Delivery Service with proof of posting.
- Any refund will be the value of your order excluding the post and packaging costs. We will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card used to purchase the item.
- Items must be unused, unopened with all seals intact and in all the original packaging in order to receive a full refund. You cannot cancel your order or request a refund once you have opened the product containers or packaging, or if you have used the product.
- In the unlikely event that there is an error with your order we would ask that you contact us as soon as you receive the package and we will investigate the matter to resolve this immediately.
- If an item you have received is faulty, please contact our Customer Service department on 01803 866738 Ext 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process of exchanging the product or returning the item for a refund.
- Should you receive a damaged parcel through the post which has affected your goods, please contact us immediately and we will exchange this for you. In this event we may request that you fill in a Royal Mail claim form for damaged goods.