BioCare VitaSorb-B12 15ml LIQUID
Vitasorb® B12 provides vitamin B12 in a highly absorbable, liquid form. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, metabolism and psychological function as well as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Provides liquid vitamin B12 to facilitate absorption
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy nerve function
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC NRV
||Per 10 Drops
Purified Water, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine),
Five drops twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.