- FREE standard shipping on all UK Mainland Orders over £40 (Please allow 2-5 working days)
- £3.50 for all UK Mainland Orders under £40 (Please allow 2-5 working days)
- £3.95 for First Class postage (Please allow 1-3 working days)
Next Day Delivery (Monday - Thursday BEFORE 12PM)
- Please be aware that if any product/products from your order are unavailable or out of stock you will be contacted immediately. The available items in your order will still be dispatched. Any outstanding items from your order will be sent as soon as possible with standard delivery at no extra cost.
- Next day delivery will be sent out with a DPD courier.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled for any reason, you will be contacted and your order will be dispatched as soon as possible with the delivery option of your choice.
- Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders placed on Friday after 12pm, Saturday or Sunday with Next Day Delivery will be dispatched on Monday.
- If you would like to check the availability of an item before purchasing please call us on 01803 866738 (EXT 206 – ONLINE)
- Please allow up to seven working days for delivery of your order to a UK Mainland address, providing all items ordered are in stock. Your order will be dispatched once all items are in stock. Should you require a split shipment of part of the order we will need to charge an extra delivery charge. However, if there is a longer delay with any out of stock items we may split the shipment at our expense.
- Delivery of the products you order will be made to the address you specify in the check out procedure when placing your order.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges incurred.
- If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must make contact with us within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
Please note the billing address you specify should be the registered card address.
If you require a separate delivery address please supply this information at the time of placing your order. The method we use to deliver your order will vary depending on the delivery address (UK or European) and the size/weight of your order.
Please see our European delivery charges.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes and other fees that are collected from your country before you place the order. Greenlife Ltd will not be held responsible for any of the above duties and fees. Please also check whether your products are legally permitted in your country before you place an order. Greenlife Ltd will not be responsible in the event the requested products are detained or confiscated by foreign customs.
- We welcome our customers from Europe and also the Scottish Highlands and Islands. For some heavier orders over 2 Kg we must use a courier. These couriers charge extra for orders to Europe and the Scottish Highlands and Islands. We reserve the right to contact you to discuss an additional delivery charge in this instance. For orders under 2 Kg to Europe, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey we will use the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed service. For Norway we will use the Royal Mail International Signed service.