H&H Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves.

Organic Camomile (60%) Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).



Don't Forget

Our product range is constantly under development to offer our customers the best choice and experience possible. We work hard to ensure that all product details are up to date and correct, highlighting allergies and dietary information, but advise that product instructions and labels are consulted before use.

H&H Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Customer Reviews