- 60% of the UK is deficient in Vitamin D
- Especially beneficial during the darker, winter months
- Formulated with vitamin D3: the active and absorbable form of vitamin D
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- 2 minty sprays provide 1250iu of vitamin D3
- Great value for money - over 4 month's supply per tube.
Two sprays typically provide: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1250iu) 32µg
Ingredients: Purified water, sweetener: xylitol; glycerine, VitaminD3 (antioxidant:dl-alpha tocopherol); emulsifier: polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate; peppermint flavour, preservative: potassium sorbate.
Directions: Take 2 sprays in mouth a day (children over 3 years, 1 spray a day) with meals
Contains xylitol. Do not feed xylitol to dogs - if consumed seek veterinary advice. Store at room temperature. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.