Low Acid Vitamin C with Rosehips & Citrus Bioflavonoids.
Natures Aid Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -
- blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal -
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
- function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the -
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate and Sodium Ascorbate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Rosehip Extract prep, (Rosehip Extract, Maltodextrin) Maize Starch.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet per day with food.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans