Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae - An Ecological Wonder
Organic Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae is one of nature's most amazing sources of nourishment. It contains an abundance of vital nutrients to help support your health and well-being. It provides a rich source of amino acids which are required on a daily basis. It is low in calorie and contains no cholesterol. It can be used as part of a calorie controlled diet helping to keep general levels of vitality whilst dieting. Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae is a very high source of chlorophyll, nucleic and fatty acids. It contains significant amounts of vitamin B12, Beta Carotene, vitamins B2, B5, B6 and other vitamins and minerals, which can be beneficial for the immune system.
Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae - Its Origins
The Klamath Lake basin acts as a "nutrient trap" for the surrounding 4000 square miles of secluded wilderness in the Cascade Mountains. Seventeen rivers and streams feed the lake with a rich supply of minerals, volcanic silt and many other nutrients. So pure are their waters that the locals refer to them as "The Rivers of Light". In this unique ecologically balanced environment, blue green algue flourishes converting pure sunlight, snow fed water and clean air into a superfood of the 21st century.
Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae - It's Properties
- Provides a rich source of amino acids which are required on a daily basis.
- Low in calorie and no cholesterol - can be used as part of a calorie controlled diet - helping to keep general levels of vitality whilst dieting.
- A very high source of chlorophyll.
- Contains significant amounts of vitamin B12, Beta Carotene, vitamins B2, B5, B6, and other vitamins and minerals, which help maintain the immune system.
- Contains Alanine and Alginine (part of the non-essential amino acid group), again helping to maintain the immune system.
- A rich source of nucleic and fatty acids.
- Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae is available in vegitarian capsules, tablets, powder and liquid.
Quality Processing and Packaging
Nature's Gold blue green algae is very carefully dried at low temperatures, using a special proprietary technology. This helps to preserve all of its nutritional properties, including vital elements such as enzymes, chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and all other essential compounds.
Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae - Nutritional Composition
Per gram of Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae
Provitamin A (beta carotene) 2400 iu
B1 (Thiamin) 4.8 mcg
B2 (Riboflavin) 57.3 mcg
B3 (Niacin) 0.1 mg
B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 6.8 mcg
B6 (Pyridoxine) 11.1 mcg
B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 8.0 mcg
C (Absorbic Acid) 6.7 mg
Vitamin E 0.1 iu
Biotin 0.3 mcg
Folic Acid 1.0 mcg
(Choline) (2.3 mg)
Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae is a natural food, therefore the compositional quantities can vary slightly from year to year.
Boron 10.0 mg
Calcium 14.0 mg
Chlorine 464.0 mcg
Chromium 0.53 mcg
Cobalt 2.0 mcg
Copper 4.0 mcg
Fluorine 38.0 mcg
Germanium 0.27 mcg
Iodine 0.53 mcg
Iron 350.7 mcg
Magnesium 2.2 mg
Manganese 32.0 mcg
Molybdenum 3.3 mcg
Nickel 5.3 mcg
Phosphorus 5.1 mg
Potassium 12.0 mcg
Selenium 0.67 mcg
Selicon 186.0 mcg
Sodium 22.7 mg
Tin 0.5 mcg
Titanium 23.3 mcg
Vanadium 2.7 mcg
Zinc 18.7 mcg